Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20


We have another sketch this week by a site favorite of ours, Liz Qualman from My Little Sketch Blook. We know you love her sketches as much as we do! You can find here blog here and lots of wonderful inspiration. We are so lucky that she shares what she does with the whole crafting community! Thanks Liz!


Also, please do not forget that we are looking to grow here at Stuck on U Sketches and would love for you to share your work with us and join us here. You can find that link on our sidebar!

And if that's not cool enough, SOUS is hosting our very first swap! Such exciting times!!!

So here is what we did this week~



Mom
Sandi Clarkson



Cousins
Leah Schaeffer
Everlasting Friendship
Nanné Harry
Nanne's Creations





14 comments:

  1. Wow... you ladies did it again!! I love how unique and totally cool each of these LOs are!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I always love your layouts and choice of sketch! Meant to get the last one done if I hadn't had to go out of town. But I am cropping tomorrow so I will take this sketch with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages and fabulous sketch... what a combination! Can't wait to make my page. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these layouts are so awesome! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts!!! So, you're on a 2 week schedule now right?? So this will be due on Thursday 9/2?? Is that right? Just checking so I know how long I have for inspiration to strike (hopefully!!) lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layouts. Love the sketch too. Just entered my layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. another great sketch and I love the inspiration, beautiful layouts ladies. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fantastic sketch!! I had so much fun working with this one ~ really loved the circles!! I just wanted to let you wonderful ladies know how excited I am to be this months Guest Designer! You can't get any better than this, playing along with some of the best of the best!! Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity!! Hugs to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Leah, thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Just in answer to your question if I used rub-on's around my photo. The frame around the photo is actually printed onto acetate from the Prima hybrid cd's, they come in very handy have used them a number of times now. thanks again, I am loving the sketches here. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant sketch fabulous DT work thanks u xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My oh My! Am I loving everything so far!!!! Wonderful stuff everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch. I absoulutely loved it. Love all your work too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this sketch!! Love all the circles. Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..