Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The clock strikes 12 - Happy New Year!!!


Hey, hey, hey...Katy here with the SOUS Die-Cut Team, bringing you another "New Year" project!

New Year's Day is VERY SPECIAL to me...20 years ago I had my first son...first baby of the New Year in the town we lived in at the time. I instantly fell in LOVE with him and with the date!

As much as I wanted to do a Happy Birthday Card for him, I decided to go traditional...a shaker card with a little bit of bling!

-----------------------------------------------
Here's a close-up of the wine glasses I used...you can see more detail shots on my Blog as well as a direct link to the files I used.

You have until January 9th to play along with our Anything New Year Challenge...so please go link up your favorite DIE-CUT New Year project!



5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..