Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Die Cut Challenge - Snow Thank You Card

Hi... I am Helen from Living My Given Life. The Die Cut team is taking turn to share the project we created for the challenge and today I wanna share with you a project that I created for our Die Cut Challenge this week that cooperate SNOW :)

Last week a dear friend sent us a wonderful handmade gift for our family and I made this card for her.


I used a A2 card for the base. For the mat, I cut a piece of white cardstock (3.75" x 5") and then I embossed it using Chevron embossing folder. I added the felt snow flake die cut on the card. The thank you banner is from A Friend stamp set that I stamped on a piece of white cardstock using Crystal Blue and Glacier Exclusive Ink Pads. More details are on my blog post.

Don't forget to link your projects up here. We are looking forward to see your creations for this challenge! Come and visit us again tomorrow to see more inspirations!

Have a wonderful fun crafting day!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect Helen.......I really like the simplicity of your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..