Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Die Cut Challenge - Warm Wishes

Hi it's Helen here. It's my turn to share a project for Die Cut Challenge this week. When I read the theme, Warm & Cozy, the first thing came in my mind was mittens.

Last week, this pair of mittens was a free cutting file from Silhouette Design Store. The card base I used Lori Whitlock's pennant card base.


I used 3D foam tape to give a dimensional looking to the mittens. Over my blog I have the detail how I make this card using Silhouette Cameo.


You still have time until Thursday, February 5th midnight to link up your project for this Die Cut Challenge. Remember, use any die cut that show your interpretation of the theme, Warm & Cozy. LINK UP HERE. Can't wait to see your projects :)

Have a fun crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..