Friday, January 2, 2015

Our FIRST Sketch Challenge of 2015!


Hi friends, Leah here today sharing the very first
sketch of 2015! WOOHOO! 


   Since I am still dealing with some health issues lingering from December I wanted to do a layout that wasn't the usual extreme time suck that most of my involved die cutting projects are. My only die cut piece is the sketchy circles in the background. Cut on glitter paper, that was tricky to pull apart, even on this bigger scale. 

   The rest of my page is created with stickers that came from the paper collection and then some other layering pieces from my stash. It was nice for a change to put together something that could come together a bit more quickly! Good for some instant gratification! LOL!

                                   


It was such a treat to get to create this, since it was my first layout in some weeks! 
You almost don't realize how much you miss something until you really get to do
it again! Thanks again for visiting and hope you'll share your
creation with us today! So get scrapping!
post signature



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Leah. I love your idea of using stickers. I have tons of stickers that I could use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and wonderful layout! I'm glad you got to get some scrapping in and enjoyed the process! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those glitter circles, this is such a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love this.. so cute with so many great details..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi wow this is such a fun layout, love it. Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sketch and such a fun LO! happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..