Sunday, March 15, 2015

Slip and Slide

Hello everyone, it's Rosie and thanks for joining me for my version of the latest sketch! I just love what everyone has done with it so far :).
You can click right here to head directly to the original post with the linky or click the sketch on the sidebar on your right.

{patterned paper, alphas-Sketchbook, Amy Tan; card stock-Bazzil and Co'ordinations; stars-Studio Calico; butterfly-Teresa Collins; twine-The Twinery}

There was soooo much I loved about this sketch and this layout came together in less than an hour!
I pieced the background with various sizes of circles punched from patterned paper.

Then I placed the alphas on a piece of yellow card stock so the title really pops.

Lastly was a scattering of wood veener stars and an epoxy butterfly. The blue cardstock is embossed as well adding more visual interest to the entire layout.

Don't forget to link up your completed layout, we'd love to see what you created with this sketch :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..